Strand Consulting works on a results-driven project or interim basis to solve problems, fill gaps, take on strategic roles, create leaders, optimize processes, and implement practical solutions that quickly deliver results. Specialty areas include sales and revenue generation, operations and talent development within start-up, early stage and growth phases particularly in digital and online media related environments.
Part-Time or Project-Based
Need a sophisticated professional who can complement your leadership and work as an extension of your team? Have a new initiative or idea, are not sure where to start or want to evaluate and vet before you commit to large scale resource commitments? From time-to-time, adding to your team can help. Strand Consulting offers part-time and project-based support, with the flexibility and standards you need and the budget you require.
Perhaps you need results, stability or transformation before a permanent solution can be implemented. Or, you’re not sure of the long-term solution, but need to hold down the fort, keep moving forward and get work done in the meantime. Sometimes the volume of work during times of change necessitates support. In any case, you need someone who can execute on your vision for only as long as you need. Strand Consulting offers interim support as a leader and functional manager to do just that.
Services and Support Types
Sales & Revenue Improvement
- Sales, retention and ops team development
- Roles, structure & comp plans
- Onboarding & training creation and audits
- Product, pricing and positioning
- Business units & channel sales
- Enablement efforts
- Business process improvement
- Optimization and best practices
- Sales ops & pre-/post- sale activity
- Service initiatives
- M & A product and sales integrations
- Ad ops and product fulfillment
- Platform migration management
- Executive, Team & Project Leadership
- Functional Manager focused on results
- Vision, mission, values & actions alignment
- Sales onboarding & training, audits and creation
- Culture development
- Recruitment, roles, retention and career path strategies
Leverage these research- and assessment-based tools to create more effective and productive working relationships, stronger leaders, manage conflict resolution, and discover how to build a truly effective team.